|01/06/2024 - 02/08/2024||48,00 €||70,00 €|
|03/08/2024 - 30/08/2024||55,00 €||70,00 €|
|31/08/2024 - 30/09/2024||48,00 €||70,00 €|
|30/11/2023 - 22/12/2023||58,00 €||90,00 €|
|23/12/2023 - 06/01/2024||70,00 €||90,00 €|
|07/01/2024 - 02/02/2024||58,00 €||90,00 €|
|03/02/2024 - 13/04/2024||65,00 €||90,00 €|
General terms and included services
All prices quoted are per person per night, plus the local tax. Minimum stay in the rooms: 4 nights in low and middle season, 6 nights in high and top season. Minimum stay in the apartment: 6 nights.
The local tax of stay per person per night will be added to the accommodation price. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years.
The single room supplement is € 10.00 per night.
One person in a double room: + 50% per night.
- from 0 to 2 years - free
- from 2 to 4 years - 80%
- from 4 to 8 years - 50%
- from 8 to 12 years - 30%
On request baby cradle/cot.
We will take in consideration only written reservations. Reservations are confirmed only after the registration of the requested advance payment (=commitment deposit) by bank transfer, equal to 30% of the total cost of your stay.
Str. Col Alt 44
Raiffeisen Val Badia
IBAN: IT53W 08010 58340 000300022241
Payment will be required in full in advance or on arrival.
We accept payments by credit card, debit card, by bank transfer or cash payments.
Unfortunately, we do not accept Diners Club and American Express.
CANCELLATION AND TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Cancellations must be received in written form.
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to offer you the following terms for withdrawal:
- earlier than 45 days before arrival: the commitment deposit will be withheld and may be used for another stay within one year from the cancellation date;
- from 44 to 30 days before arrival: the commitment deposit will be withheld and may not be used for later bookings;
- from 29 to 15 days before arrival: 50% of the entire price will be charged as cancellation penalty, minus the commitment deposit already paid;
- from 14 to 8 days before arrival: 70% of the entire price will be charged as cancellation penalty, minus the commitment deposit already paid;
- 7 days before arrival: 90% of the entire price will be charged as cancellation penalty, minus the commitment deposit already paid;
- in the case of no-show, shorter stays or early departures, the total booked period will be charged, minus the commitment deposit already paid.
“Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)“
What if something comes up? Things do not always turn out as expected, so sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated. Cover yourself by taking out the travel insurance “HGV Cancellation Insurance”.
Check premiums and book here https://hotel.europaeische.at/hgv-en?AGN=511790
Here you will find all the details on the HGV Cancellation Insurance https://www.europaeische.at/pip/en/hgv-it
Check in can be made from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the arrival day.
Booked rooms and apartment are available from 3 p.m. on the arrival day. Clients cannot claim for earlier availability.
If you arrive earlier, by agreemant, you can park your car and do the check-in.
However, we ask you to respect our lunch break from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
At the check in, the guests are required to confirm their identity by providing a passport / identity card / driving license (which will be given back to you after registration).
We kindly ask our guests to communicate us the approximate time of arrival.
In order to be able to hand over a clean and tidy room/apartment to the next guest, we ask you to respect the check-out time: 9:00 a.m..
We reserve the right to charge an extra night for late check outs.
If you don't want to get stuck in traffic on your return journey, it is possible, by prior agreement, to have breakfast at 7:00 a.m. or "breakfast to go".
The management of the Garni is not responsible for any possible theft of cash, credit cards, jewelry, objects or other valuables, which are deposited in rooms or apartment.
Any damage caused in any part of our facility must be reported immediately and has to be paid within the time of departure. In case our guests lose the housekeys, the cost of reproduction of the keys will be charged.
Please note that in our town waste is collected separately (glass, paper, metal cans, cardboard).
In accordance with the Italian law we operate a strict no smoking policy. Therefore smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the building. If this ban is ignored a cleaning fee per room will be charged. (If the next guest of the room / apartment refuses to stay, you will be responsible for the cost of the alternative accommodation the guest chooses).
NIGHTTIME PEACE AND QUIET SLEEP:
The guest’s behavior should not disturb the night peace.
Please, observe nighttime silence from 10 p.m. in order to grant every single guest an enjoyable stay.
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately and to respect the house rules, the property of the Garni Laura, employees and other guests.
We reserve the right to refuse accommodation if we consider that the terms listed above are not respected. In this case we will not provide a refund for lost accommodation, other services, any other loss or expense incurred.
INCLUDED SERVICES AND FACILITIES:
- free parking space at the car owners‘ risk;
- free Wi-Fi;
- ski room with ski boot dryer (it is forbidden to enter the room / apartment with the ski and the ski boots)
- for the rooms: breakfast (from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.); daily cleaning (provided until 12 a.m.); bed linen; towels
(change after 4 days of stay);
- for the apartment: bed linen; towels and kitchen linen (change after 4 days of stay). The final cleaning is also included but we therefore ask you to leave the apartment tidy.